CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Suprise Crystal


Well last night after the kids birthday party was like no other we were all going out for supper with chris's folks and i asked tess and shawn if they would come with us and of course they said we would probably go to supper but leave after that. However i was a lil bummed that my mom and sister's family wasnt going to come but i understood.Well i've been wanting to go to this restaurant for our anniv and he never takes me well it surrounds the lake and it so gorgeous with a fireplace. Well i knew i forgot my camera and i went back to get it when i see Tess bringing in a package and while i'm getting my camera my mother in law kinda cornering me i was like yeah theres something up. When i get my camera we go and take pictures of the lake and i hear chris i was thinking oh he probably has a cake for me well when i turned around it was my father in law and chris following so he said we better go in so while i'm walking by the windows looking for a table that has a cake and i'm like hmm its around the corner they said so when i walked through the door there was my sisters family and my mom with a cake and some balloons with pictures scattered on the table of me growing up. I do not show my true feelings around people and i just couldnt hold it in when i saw my family i just lost it and was hugging everyone crying, crying and crying some more lol. Well Tess gave me a pretty friendship frame with a neat paper book about our friendship which i didnt get to read till i was home very emotional. Then Chris said he had a platter made for me with our names on it so we could serve turkey this year on which i thought was nice then he said but until then this will have to do. Well it was a Ring box and i opened it up and i was so surprise it was the ring i've been wanting for months. I love love love rubies and it has one big ruby with two lil ones on the side and lil diamonds going down each the sides. I just couldnt believe it. Cause i kept telling him all i want for christmas is a ruby ring. He had got everyone involved and for once i had no idea he pulled it off and it was absolutely perfect. I was going to say the only thing that was missing was my dad and my other sisters family but i understood. I truly am the luckiest girl alive. Then my cake was very pretty with peach roses on it which are my favorite flower. I know it wasnt easy cause i do not like surprises and i have to know everything and i usually find out but i have to say i had NO idea my family and Chris really got me. I love you all thanks for making my birthday so wonderful.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds awesome! Pretty ring!