CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Been Gone for 6 yrs


On this date 6 yrs ago an at this time my grandma past away. She woke up and sat up in her bed like any other day but once she did that she fell over in her bed and she was gone. When we received the phone call i kept guessing all the grandparents till i got to my grandma cause i always knew my grandma couldnt go not just yet because i was 8 months pregnant and she wouldnt leave till she met Owen. However it was true she was gone. I went to work and when i turned on the radio on my way to work was playing the diamond rio song One more day. Well the worse part of the whole thing was i had only 5 weeks left in pregnancy and my grandma lived 6 hrs away. So i was unable to go to the funeral and you can just imagine what i was going through. Later that night chris took me out just so i wouldnt think of the whole thing as much. Well we went and done something didnt think too much of it and then we went out for some late breakfast. I noticed through out the day kept cramping up and they just got worse through the night and i kept saying okay i'm stressing the baby i need to stop they will go away. After we got home we went to bed. I love you and Miss you very much grandama love your lil pill=)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss her too! The last time I saw her was about 9 years ago. She was always pretty much my favorite grandparent.

This is also the month my grandma Shirley passed away five years ago. I didn't get to go to her funeral because I had just had my youngest.:(

I miss them both!