CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Owens New Pet


Hello Everyone,

Owen has received a gift from his cousin yes a lizzard which he has named him Spike. I'm a dog lover and never thought i would ever own a reptile. I guess you should say never well i think its alot better than Snakes or spiders. I dont mind him actually its the crickets in there that drive me crazy. When he arrived today Chey said get him outta of here. But now she's loving him just like Owen is. She was telling us the lizzard is owens and the crickets are mine however we have not told her yet the crickets will dissapear=). I really couldnt get a good picture of him so this is the best i can get for right now. We hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love,

Chris Crystal Owen Chey and Spike=)

0 comments: