CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

sick, sick or more sickness

I'm so ready for the winter to be done!!!!!! It started last friday morning our lil owen got sick but insisted going to school he was alot better. Cause he felt a day away from school is a day away from learning man does he sound like his dad. Well around 11am i receive a phone call saying i need to come get him. Then Monday Chris has the flu good he will be away from us on his routes i know thats really bad but i dont want it. Well he finally got better thursday and then last night owen complains about his stomach and head. I really thought it was cause he was trying to get out of cleaning his room but i soon found out he wasnt lying. I kept to him out today and he seems to be doing better however chey has had a cold this whole week and cant seem to get rid of the cough darn it. And for me last night my stomach hurt and i figured oh its just cause i've been taking care of sick ppl well today it didnt get any better. I feel very weak and extremely tired. But i keep pushing on cause i guess thats what moms do right. So i'm hoping this is the last bit of sickness for awhile atleast till after Christmas. Cause next week is party week at our schools. The school always takes each grade to the movie crazy i think but i'm glad there doing it and not me lol. So hopefully when i get back on here our family is feeling better. Good Night!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope everyone feels better soon!