CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

sad news!!!!!!!!

I received a phone call from my mom and once i heard her say my friends name i knew what had happened. My friend and his wife had a baby at the end of July which was suppose to be an exciting time for everyone however she was diagnosed with SMA which is called spinal muscular atrophy which is a motor neuron disease and there are 3 types of the disease unfortunately she carried the 3rd one which in that case they dont live past their 3rd birthday well she made it to 4months a couple of days shy of turning 5months. And also went into gods hands on Christmas. I will be going home Monday so i can make it to the funeral which is on Tuesday. So please pray for them they have a lil boy who is 4 and very healthy just think of them at this difficult time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I receive Google Alerts for SMA (we lost a baby to SMA in 1997) and usually move them to a folder for when I have time to read them. I just glanced at the one with your post and wanted to let you know to please tell your friends - when you think they're up to it - that there are some terrific SMA sites if they hadn't learned about them before. I won't list them here because there are too many, but I would love to share them with your friends. Several serve as memorials.

Please feel free to forward my email address to them.

Hugs and prayers from one of way too many other SMA families -
Helen (http://thejeffreyjourney.com)